Hello everyone, welcome to my Blog. My name is Tiancheng Zhang, you can also call me Arthur which is my English name.

I’m a forth year economic student and this is my last semester at Uvic,I hope I can gradate successfully, since I putted at lot effort on my study. After finish my undergraduate program, then I can plan for my future, maybe about my future study or my career. I’m not sure what kind of job I want to do in the future. This is one thing that I have been thinking recently. During leisure time, I like reading, drawing, watching movies and playing video games. This is the view from me lying on the couch.

My favorite view

I have taken many online courses during covid 19 period. Last semester I have 2 online courses. The 1st is econ 321, which is my Required Course, the 2nd one is ahvs 311F, which is horror video game, and its really interesting. Personally, I like online study, it provide me more flexible time, I can study from home instead of driving to school, it is time saving.

The reason I choose this course is that I’m very interested in interactive and multimedia learning. I want to try a variety of learning methods, because I think it is an essencial part in nowadays education, especially in online study. I hope that through this course, I can learn relevant knowledge in depth.